Receive impartial support and find out more about our service, with no obligation to proceed. You can submit your complaint or dispute over the phone and may remain anonymous if you wish.CALL 0800 493 612
You can raise your written complaint or dispute by completing our online form. This form uses Whispli technology and you may remain anonymous if you wish.WRITTEN COMPLAINT
For a detailed overview of the SRCMS processes, policies, terms and conditions please download the 'Quick Guide' and the 'Service Guidelines'.1. QUICK GUIDE - PDF DOWNLOAD2. SERVICE GUIDELINES - PDF DOWNLOAD
Thank you for contacting the Sport and Recreation Complaints and Mediation Service.
Our Service will be closed from Thursday 23rd December 2021 returning Monday 10th January 2022. Please leave us a message with your name, telephone number and email address and we look forward to contacting you on our return. In the meantime, if you wish to access confidential counselling support, this is available free of charge to you through EAP Services. To access this:
1. Call EAP Services on 0800 327 669
2. Follow the instructions by pressing 2
3. You can make an appointment by pressing 1
4. When prompted for an organisation, quote organisation number 17168 and note you have been referred through our service, Immediation New Zealand Limited.
5. You will be able to book a session
We wish you all the best for a happy Christmas and New Year and look forward to assisting you in 2022.